I’m trying to play Professor Layton and the Miracle Mask. The rom is decrypted, is te european version and it extension is .3ds. The case is that when I try to load the room using Citra the window freezes and then it closes by itself. I tried loading the rom using the citra.exe directly, and what it shows in the console is what I posted below.
- Operating System: Windows 10
- CPU: AMD A4-3300M APU with Radeon™ HD Graphics (2 CPUs), ~1.9GHz
- GPU: AMD Radeon™ HD 6480G
- Citra Version (found in title bar): Citra Nightly 1219
- Game: Professor Layton and the Miracle Mask
- Screenshot of Issue (include the full Citra window including titlebar):
crash.txt (7.1 KB)
In order for us to provide better support, we need to see the log generated by Citra. This guide will walk you through how you can obtain the log file: How to Upload the Log File.
System Information for Support
OpenGL Vendor ATI Technologies Inc.
OpenGL Renderer AMD Radeon(TM) HD 6480G
OpenGL Version 3.3.1
Enable Hardware Renderer [x]
Enable Hardware Shader [x]
Hardware Shader, Accurate Multiplication [ ]
Hardware Shader, Geometry Shaders [x]
Enable Shader JIT [x]
System Region -1
Here’s some issues I found with your log that might help.
- Enabling Accurate Multiplication is recomended in certain games. If you are experiencing graphical glitches, try enabling this option.
Turn off “Enable Hardware Shaders”