I previously had an issue where a black bar would appear at the top of the top screen when I launched Super Mario 3D Land. I was provided a version in which said bug does not appear (1866), and was asked to test the version following that version (1867), in which loading the game crashed Citra after the “loading shaders” screen. Now, when trying it on the latest versions of both Canary and Nightly (I know there’s not support for Canary, but worth mentioning I tried) it shows a white screen, no shader loading screen, and crashes after a few seconds.
- Operating System: Windows 10
- CPU: 11th Gen Intel(R) Core™ i5-11400H
- GPU: NVIDIA GeForce RTX 3050 Laptop GPU
- Citra Version: Nightly 1899
- Game: Super Mario 3D Land
- Screenshot of Issue:
citra_log.txt (12.3 KB)