This morning I updated Citra and I still managed to play Inazuma Eleven Go Galaxy. Turning on the computer now and trying to play I noticed that citra opens without problems, but the game instead does not open anymore.
System Information Windows 11 Pro
- Operating System: intel
- CPU: AMD Ryzen 7 5700U with Radeon Graphics 1.80 GHz
- Citra Version (found in title bar): Citra Nightly 2006
- Game: Inazuma Eleven GO Galaxy
- Screenshot of Issue (include the full Citra window including titlebar):
In order to save a copy of the log, follow this guide:
In order for us to provide better support, we need to see the log generated by citra. This guide will walk you through how you can obtain the log file: How to Upload the Log File
No game was booted in your log. If you are experiencing a crash then do not open citra again until after you posted the log as it gets purged when you reopen citra.
For more information, see How to Upload the Log File
The log file is incomplete. Make sure you follow the steps carefully:
- Open Citra, then go to
File>Open Citra Folder (Citra>Open Citra Folder if on MacOS) and open up the
log folder. Now keep that open in the background.
- Launch your game and encounter the problem; crash/slowdown/glitch and close Citra if it doesn’t do so by itself. Do not restart Citra as that will wipe the log of important information!
- Now upload the log file in this chat.