Enter a description of your issue here, in full detail.
System Information Windows 10 Pro 1903
- Operating System: Windows 10 Pro 1903
- CPU: Intel® Core™ i5
- GPU: Nvidia GeForcce Gtx 650 ti
- Citra Version (found in title bar): Citra Canary 1568
- Game: Pokemon HarmonY
- Screenshot of Issue (include the full Citra window including titlebar):
Upload your log file as an attachment by dragging & dropping.
In order to save a copy of the log, follow this guide:
System Information for Support
Client Version Canary 1568 HEAD-6928151
OpenGL Vendor null
OpenGL Renderer null
OpenGL Version null
Enable Hardware Renderer [x]
Enable Hardware Shader [x]
Hardware Shader, Accurate Multiplication [ ]
Hardware Shader, Geometry Shaders null
Enable Shader JIT [x]
Enable Vsync null
System Region -1
Here’s some issues I found with your log that might help.
- Enabling Accurate Multiplication is recomended in certain games. If you are experiencing graphical glitches, try enabling this option.
If you have clicked in restart button in middle of the game , it’s possibly to crash the emulator with no solution to load the rom actuelly , I have the same problem with my Rom Fire emblem Fates and Fire emblem Awakening and I have found this problem yesterday but just now I have noticed where it comes . I’m not a moderator but I reveal where the problem comes from
Hoping that Citra corrected this quickly
Thanks for the reply man I used The Restart Emulation Keybind I guess thats the problem (My english is bad so ım not good at understanding)
I’m not english too but if i can say where the problem come from it’s can be useful for other people ^^