Enter a description of your issue here, in full detail.
When I atempt to open a rom Citra crashes imediatly.
- Operating System: Windows 11
- CPU: Intel(R) Core™ i7-10510U
- GPU: NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1650
- Citra Version (found in title bar): Citra Nightly 1775
- Screenshot of Issue (include the full Citra window including titlebar):
Upload your log file as an attachment by dragging & dropping.
citra_log.txt (6.1 KB)
In order to save a copy of the log, follow this guide:
System Information for Support
Client Version Nightly 1775 HEAD-357025d
Operating System Windows 10 (10.0)
CPU Intel(R) Core(TM) i7-10510U CPU @ 1.80GHz | AVX2 | FMA
Graphics API Unknown (?)
Graphics Renderer ?
GPU Driver Version ?
CPU JIT [x]
Hardware Renderer [x]
Hardware Shader [x]
Hardware Shader, Accurate Multiplication [x]
Shader JIT [x]
System Region -1
Shader Disk Cache [x]
I did not find anything wrong in your log file. Please wait for a human moderator to assist.
File>Open Citra Folder and open up the
shaders folder. Then delete the
opengl folder found here and try your game again.