When I start Pokèmon X it shows me "Uploading file/ Caricamento file (in italian, my language); then or it crashes when i press anything on the window or it blocks my computer for about 20/25 minutes. Not always it starts running. It downs’t show any windows error.
- Operating System: Windows 10
- CPU: Intel I5-5200U CPU @2.20 GHz
- GPU: for rendering AMD Radeon R5 M330, the Graphic is a Intel Graphic 5500
- Citra Version (found in title bar): Nighlty 1599
- Game: Pokemon X
- Screenshot of Issue (include the full Citra window including titlebar):
I can’t save a log because it crashes (or if it starts it doesn’t show me the letters).