Citra crashes when I try to open a game

Issue:
I tried every solutions but I can’t find the one that’ll work for me. I have this common problem that makes Citra crash everytime I try to open a game. It stops working and I can’t play.

System Information

• Operating System: macOS Mojave 10.14.4
  • CPU: 2,7GHz Intel Core i5
  • GPU: Intel Iris Graphics 6100 1536 Mo
  • Citra Version (found in title bar): Citra Nightly 1314
  • Game: Animal Crossing New Leaf
  • Screenshot of Issue (include the full Citra window including titlebar): Is the pic worth ? It just doesn’t work.

Diagnostic Log
https://pastebin.com/RYGCxa9T

Thanks

In order for us to provide better support, we need to see the log generated by Citra. This guide will walk you through how you can obtain the log file: How to Upload the Log File.

Follow the bot instructions:

System Information for Support

Client Version                                Nightly 1314 HEAD-aef06df
OpenGL Vendor                                 Intel Inc.
OpenGL Renderer                               Intel(R) Iris(TM) Graphics 6100
OpenGL Version                                null
Enable Hardware Renderer                      [x]
Enable Hardware Shader                        [ ]
Hardware Shader, Accurate Multiplication      [ ]
Hardware Shader, Geometry Shaders             [x]
Enable Shader JIT                             [x]
System Region                                 2

Here’s some issues I found with your log that might help.

• Enabling Accurate Multiplication is recomended in certain games. If you are experiencing graphical glitches, try enabling this option.
  • You are using open source system files for Mii data. This will appear as your Mii having broken graphics, but will not affect the stability of the game. In order to resolve this, please refer to our guide on dumping system files. https://citra-emu.org/wiki/dumping-system-archives-and-the-shared-fonts-from-a-3ds-console/
  • You have GDB debugging enabled. This will cause Citra not to launch games. This is only intended for debugging purposes and should be disabled in settings.