Enter a description of your issue here, in full detail.
So I made a randomizer for Pokémon Ultra Moon, something that had previously work in the past, and now when I try to open the game using Citra, the application will just crash
- Operating System: Windows 10 Build 19044.1706
- CPU: AMD Ryzen 3 2300X Quad-Core Processor
- GPU: Radeon RX 570 Series
- Citra Version (found in title bar): Citra Nightly 1819
- Game: Pokémon Ultra Moon (moonrandom_Edited.3ds)
- Screenshot of Issue (include the full Citra window including titlebar): (Can’t, it closes the application)
Upload your log file as an attachment by dragging & dropping.
citra_log.txt (8.5 KB)
In order to save a copy of the log, follow this guide: