Citra crashes when launching games

Hi, i know you you ask for system information but honestly i don’t really know which is what

: Acer
Intel Celeron Processor N3350
Intel HD Graphics
4GB DDR3 L Memory
500 GB HDD

The log file in the canray-mingw file is blank.

So, it’s a new computer and i downloaded citra yesterday. With the citra setup i only selected canary and not nightly. When i try to launch a game it crashes. I’m following this How to Upload the Log File but i don’t understand what the support template is.

Since it’s a new computer maybe it needs some softwares, i haven’t downloaded yet?

I edited the How to Upload the Log File guide to be more easily understood. The Bleeding Edge part is outdated since it was replaced by Canary. You should also state the game and the Citra version that you are having issues with. You need to fill out the support template for better assistance.

Issue:
Enter a description of your issue here, in full detail.

System Information

• Operating System:
  • CPU:
  • GPU:
  • Citra Version (found in title bar):
  • Game:
  • Screenshot of Issue (include the full Citra window including titlebar):

Issue:

So, it’s a new computer and i downloaded citra yesterday. With the citra setup i only selected canary and not nightly. When i try to launch a game it crashes.
System Information

Operating System: LAPTOP-HRJT59LH
CPU: N3350 @ 1.10GHz 1.10 GHz
GPU: Intel (R) Ceberon (R)
Citra Version (found in title bar): Citra Canary HEAD-67b6a8C
Game: Pokemon Y; Kingdom Hearts 3D : Dream Drop Distance
Screenshot of Issue (include the full Citra window including titlebar):

It says citra-qt has stopped working.

Need the full log as well. Follow the How to Upload the Log File guide.

I did it but nothing appears in the log file.

Can you type cmd into the Powershell prompt and follow the normal command line instructions?

still nothing in the log file.

Maybe this will help you

The log says:

shard font missing - go dump it form your 3ds

You were suppose to get a message box with a link to a guide to dumping the files. Not sure why it didn’t work in this case. Here’s the guide to dumping them,

maybe i just shut the message box.

Could you just tell me where do i put the shared font file once i have it?

The guide describes where to put the dumped files:

There will now be a 3dsutils folder at the root of the 3DS’s SD card. Inside that folder is a folder nand. Transfer the folder nand to the User Directory. The folder will merge with the existing nand folder contained therein. If prompted to overwrite any files, say yes.

it’s fixed thanks for your help ^^