Citra crashes every time I start running a ROM. It does not show an error message before it automatically closes the program. I have tried four games and have only gotten one to run successfully.
- Operating System: Microsoft Windows 10 Home
- CPU: Intel(R) Core™ i7-6500U CPU @ 2.50GHz 2.59 GHz
- GPU: Intel(R) HD Graphics 520
- Citra Version (found in title bar): Citra Nightly 1771
- Game: Sonic Generations, Bravely Default, Ever Oasis, and others
- Screenshot of Issue (include the full Citra window including titlebar):
Upload your log file as an attachment by dragging & dropping.
citra_log.txt (11.3 KB)
In order to save a copy of the log, follow this guide: