Enter a description of your issue here, in full detail.
Citra crashes when trying to load a specific rom. No error popup, just downright crashes.
- Operating System: Windows 11 x64
- CPU: AMD Ryzen 5 3600
- GPU: Integrated (Radeon Vega 8 Integrated)
- Citra Version (found in title bar): 1548
- Game: Tomodachi Life (Europe)
- Screenshot of Issue (include the full Citra window including titlebar):
Upload your log file as an attachment by dragging & dropping.
citra_log.txt (8.8 KB)
System Information for Support
Client Version Nightly 1548 HEAD-51dfc46
Operating System Windows 10 (10.0)
CPU AMD Ryzen 5 3500U with Radeon Vega Mobile Gfx
Graphics API OpenGL 3.3.1
Graphics Renderer AMD Radeon(TM) Vega 8 Graphics
GPU Driver Version 21.10.2 30.0.13025.5005
CPU JIT [x]
Hardware Renderer [x]
Hardware Shader [x]
Hardware Shader, Accurate Multiplication [x]
Shader JIT [x]
System Region -1
Shader Disk Cache [ ]
Here’s some issues I found with your log that might help.
- Due to AMD’s poorly optimized OpenGL driver, you may experience slowdowns.
- You have mods installed. This might cause weird behaviour or crashes. Please disable them and retest if your game is experiencing bugs or crashes.
You’re using an outdated version of Citra. Updating to the latest Citra Nightly build is highly recommended. Furthermore:
Debug <Critical> core/hle/kernel/resource_limit.cpp:operator():34: Unreachable code!
^ This would indicate a corrupted ROM. You’ll need to redump your game. Please refer to our game dumping guides:
Dumping Game Cartridges
Dumping Installed Titles
Make sure your GM9 is up to date and that you have enough free storage space available on your SD-Card to perform the dump.