Citra crashes when loading a game it affect my other games

Issue:
i install citra on my pc because i wanted to play 3ds pokemon versions and it works fine at first and im already finished at my third game but now i open my citra and my game wont load just crash my pc so i force restart it i also tried the other games but same thing same thing happens

System Information

• Operating System: Windows 10
  • CPU: AMD A8-3850 APU with Radeon™ HD Graphics 2.90Ghz
  • GPU:NVIDIA GeForce 9800 GT
  • Citra Version (found in title bar): Citra Nightly 1649 Build a13a230
  • Game: 3ds Pokemon games except for ultra sun and moon
  • Screenshot of Issue (include the full Citra window including titlebar):

Diagnostic Log
Upload your log file as an attachment by dragging & dropping.

citra_log.txt (5.3 KB)

I did not find anything wrong in your log file. Please wait for a moderator to assist.

The log file is incomplete. Make sure you follow the steps carefully:

1. Open Citra and go to File>Open Citra Folder and open up the log folder. Now keep that open in the background.
  2. Launch your game and encounter the problem; crash/slowdown/glitch and close citra if it doesn’t do so by itself. Do not restart citra as that will wipe the log of important information!
  3. Now upload the log file in this chat.

My Pc freeze when i run the game like i can’t move my cursor so i force restart my pc when that happens i didnt know if it will restart the log files is there any way i can get the log file if my citra keeps freezing?

Well there’s was one time my game run but i wait for like an Hour or more for that let’s see if i can do it again and try to get the logs

citra_log.txt (28.7 KB)

here it is

Go to Emulation>Configuration>Graphics>Advanced Tab and disable Disk Shader Cache.

Furthermore, make sure your GPU drivers are up to date. These are the latest I could find: https://www.nvidia.com/Download/driverResults.aspx/112596/en-us

i turned off my disk shader cache it remove the freeze but citra turns off after i pick a game heres the log of the problem

citra_log.txt (41.6 KB)