Enter a description of your issue here, in full detail.
- Operating System: win10 20h2 64bit
- CPU: i5-3320m
- GPU: nvidia 5200m
- Citra Version (found in title bar): Nightly 1766
- Game: animal crossing new leaf
- Screenshot of Issue (include the full Citra window including titlebar):
Upload your log file as an attachment by dragging & dropping.
citra_log.txt (5.7 KB)
In order to save a copy of the log, follow this guide:
System Information for Support
Client Version Nightly 1766 HEAD-a6e7a81
Operating System Windows 10 (10.0)
CPU Intel(R) Core(TM) i5-3320M CPU @ 2.60GHz | AVX
Graphics API Unknown (?)
Graphics Renderer ?
GPU Driver Version ?
CPU JIT [x]
Hardware Renderer [x]
Hardware Shader [x]
Hardware Shader, Accurate Multiplication [x]
Shader JIT [x]
System Region -1
Shader Disk Cache [x]
Here’s some issues I found with your log that might help.
- The CPU Clock percentage is not 100%. You may experience unexpected game speed.
File>Open Citra Folder. Then open up the
shaders folder and delete the
opengl folder found here. Now try your game again.
If it still crashes, head to
Emulation>Configuration>Graphics>Advanced Tab and disable Accurate Multiplication.