When running a CIA file Citra immediately closes
- Operating System: Windows 10 Home
- CPU: AMD Ryzen 5 2600 Six Core Processor
- GPU: GTX 1060 6GB
- Citra Version (found in title bar): 1268
- Game: Pokemon Alpha Sapphire
- Screenshot of Issue (include the full Citra window including titlebar):
Diagnostic Log citra_log.txt
Upload your log file as an attachment by dragging & dropping.
In order to save a copy of the log, follow this guide:
System Information for Support
Client Version Nightly 1268 HEAD-af197c1
OpenGL Vendor null
OpenGL Renderer null
OpenGL Version null
Enable Hardware Renderer [x]
Enable Hardware Shader [x]
Hardware Shader, Accurate Multiplication [ ]
Hardware Shader, Geometry Shaders [x]
Enable Shader JIT [x]
System Region -1
Here’s some issues I found with your log that might help.
- Enabling Accurate Multiplication is recomended in certain games. If you are experiencing graphical glitches, try enabling this option.
I tried that and it doesn’t work. (I know this is a bot)
its better to dump your ROMs as .3DS/.CXI, follow the guide:
Dumping Game Cartridges
Dumping Installed Titles
It’s a CIA file not a ROM file
Re-dump your game in .3ds or .cxi format using the softwares linked above.