Citra crashes when loading cxi files

Issue:
When trying to load a game I’ve ripped myself (.cxi file) citra crashes immediately. However, it works as it should with .3dsx files (Free homebrew games I’ve downloaded). Happens with both the latest nightly and latest bleeding edge

System Information

• Operating System: Win10 64bit Creators Update
  • CPU: i5-7600K
  • GPU: GTX 1070
  • Citra Version: Citra Nightly | HEAD-3cdf854
  • Game: All .cxi files (OoT3D, FE:F, Mario kart 7, NSBM2, MM3D, Zelda:ALBW and a few more)
    Log:

I am limited to 32’000 characters according to the error message I received when I tried to post this the first time, so here’s a pastebin link:

https://pastebin.com/BnVzEmsA

If you used braindump to dump your games, it won’t work with Citra. GodMode9 is recommended for game dumping.

Citra requires you to dump your cartridges/installed titles from your 3DS. Please refer to our
Game Dumping Guides:

Dumping Game Cartridges
Dumping Installed Titles

Might I ask why? I haven’t used Citra in a while but before today I had no issues whatsoever with these dumps (yes, they are from braindump)

Braindump never dumped games correctly and there was a change that was merged (I can’t remember the exact PR) that caused citra to be incompatible with game dumped with braindump. GodMode9 is what’s recommended. Decrypt9WIP can work but the developer dropped it in favor of GodMode9.

Hmm, oh well. Guess I’m stuck then (No homebrew for 11.4 as far as I know) Thanks anyway

There is homebrew on 11.4 but only through the DSiWare method or ntrboot. You’ll still need to install boot9strap and CFW in order to use GodMode9. Refer to /r/3dshacks or their discord for more info.