This issue has not come up before, but as of recently, the Ultra Sun crashes and quits when I try to open any menu or walk to the end of the area I’m in to load a new area. In this example, I tried to use the Charizard Ride Pokemon. When I select the option to use Charizard, the game crashes and Citra closes without any notification or warning popping up. It seems the act of loading a different area or screen is what triggers it.
- Operating System: Windows 10
- CPU: Intel® Core™ i5-9400F CPU @ 2.90GHz
- GPU: Nvidia GeForce GTX 1660
- Citra Version (found in title bar): Citra Nightly 1659
- Game: Pokemon Ultra Sun
- Screenshot of Issue: Unfortunately unable to capture since it closes immediately without warnings or error messages
citra_log.txt (57.3 KB)
System Information for Support
Client Version Nightly 1659 HEAD-3f13e1c
Operating System Windows 10 (10.0)
CPU Intel(R) Core(TM) i5-9400F CPU @ 2.90GHz
Graphics API OpenGL 3.3.0
Graphics Renderer GeForce GTX 1660/PCIe/SSE2
GPU Driver Version 457.30
CPU JIT [x]
Hardware Renderer [x]
Hardware Shader [x]
Hardware Shader, Accurate Multiplication [x]
Shader JIT [x]
System Region 1
Shader Disk Cache [x]
Here’s some issues I found with your log that might help.
- You have cheats enabled. This might cause weird behaviour or crashes. Please disable them and retest if your game is experiencing bugs or crashes.
Disabling my active cheat did not seem to work, but outright deleting it does seem to work. Thanks CitraBot!
Yeah you will need to restart the game as Citra doesn’t rewrite the old value back when you disable the cheat. You can keep this in mind in the future if it will happen again