When I try to start Majora’s Mask 3D it briefly freezes, right before when normally the ‘loading shaders’ bit comes up, and then Citra just closes.
- Operating System:
- CPU: Intel(R) Core™ i7-6700HQ CPU @ 2.60GHz 2.60 GHz
- GPU: NVIDIA GeForce GTX 960M
- Citra Version (found in title bar): Citra Nightly 1797
- Game: The Legend of Zelda: Majora’s Mask 3D
- Screenshot of Issue (include the full Citra window including titlebar):
Upload your log file as an attachment by dragging & dropping.
citra_log.txt (10.3 KB)
In order to save a copy of the log, follow this guide:
System Information for Support
Client Version Nightly 1797 HEAD-ea26f46
Operating System Windows 10 Version 2009
CPU Intel(R) Core(TM) i7-6700HQ CPU @ 2.60GHz | AVX2 | FMA
Graphics API OpenGL 4.3.0
Graphics Renderer GeForce GTX 960M/PCIe/SSE2
GPU Driver Version 376.54
CPU JIT [x]
Hardware Renderer [x]
Hardware Shader [x]
Hardware Shader, Accurate Multiplication [ ]
Shader JIT [x]
System Region 2
Shader Disk Cache [x]
Here’s some issues I found with your log that might help.
- You are running out of date drivers for your GPU. You need to install the most recent driver for your graphics card from NVIDIA’s website. Official Drivers | NVIDIA
- Enabling Accurate Multiplication is recomended in certain games. If you are experiencing graphical glitches, try enabling this option.
You’re on a very outdated GPU driver. You should update to the latest available: GeForce Game Ready Driver | 522.25 | Windows 10 64-bit, Windows 11 | NVIDIA
Additionally, you should set your Citra Region back to auto-select. There is no reason to change this setting.