When opening a ROM file, Citra closes itself
- Operating System: Windows 10
- CPU: Intel Core i5-3210M (1.60GHz)
- GPU: Integrated Intel UHD Graphics 620
- Citra Version (found in title bar): Citra Nightly 1601
- Game: Pokemon Ultra Sun
- Screenshot of Issue (include the full Citra window including titlebar): N/A
Upload your log file as an attachment by dragging & dropping.
In order to save a copy of the log, follow this guide:
<citra_log.txt (11.8 KB) >
System Information for Support
Client Version Nightly 1601 HEAD-f72be7a
Operating System Windows 10 (10.0)
CPU Intel(R) Core(TM) i5-8250U CPU @ 1.60GHz
Graphics API OpenGL ?
Graphics Renderer ?
CPU JIT [x]
Hardware Renderer [x]
Hardware Shader [x]
Hardware Shader, Accurate Multiplication [ ]
Shader JIT [x]
System Region -1
Shader Disk Cache [x]
Here’s some issues I found with your log that might help.
- Enabling Accurate Multiplication is recomended in certain games. If you are experiencing graphical glitches, try enabling this option.
That did not fix the issue
Try redownloading Citra or try using Canary. Redownloading fixed some problems for me.