Citra crashes when selecting game on loading, no debug file unless I turn hardware rendering off, where it then says fatal error

Issue:
Enter a description of your issue here, in full detail.
Citra crashes, like title

System Information

• Operating System: windows 10
  • CPU: i7-8700 @ 3.20GHz
  • GPU: gtx 1060 3gb
  • Citra Version (found in title bar): Citra nightly 1630[citra_log.txt|attachment]
  • Game: Pokemon omega ruby
  • Screenshot of Issue (include the full Citra window including titlebar):
    Can’t, it just crashes ):

Diagnostic Log
Upload your log file as an attachment by dragging & dropping.
(upload://d8Llj3lsZBlRhc3CPRA7tfzojwv.txt) (1.3 KB)
In order to save a copy of the log, follow this guide:
https://community.citra-emu.org/t/how-to-upload-the-log-file/296

In order for us to provide better support, we need to see the log generated by Citra. This guide will walk you through how you can obtain the log file: How to Upload the Log File.

The log wasn’t uploaded correctly. Keep Hardware Renderer on and follow these steps to get a useful log file:

1. Open Citra and go to File>Open Citra Folder and open up the log folder. Now keep that open in the background.
  2. Launch your game and encounter the problem; crash/slowdown/glitch and close citra if it doesn’t do so by itself. Do not restart citra as that will wipe the log of important information!
  3. Now upload the log file in this chat.

when I open the game it crashes with no prompt, and the logs are empty

Could you reupload the log file with Hardware Rederer off then? There is no file for me to take a look at currently.

welp, it worked now. NO idea why as its been failing for days and I only just went posted a request. Ty for fast response though.

No problem. Let us know if there are any issues!