Enter a description of your issue here, in full detail.
- Operating System: Windows 10
- CPU: Intel Core i5-4460 3.20ghz
- GPU: GTX 1060
- Citra Version (found in title bar): Citra Nightly 1458
- Game: Pokemon Omega Ruby[citra_log.txt|attachment]
- Screenshot of Issue (include the full Citra window including titlebar):
Upload your log file as an attachment by dragging & dropping.
citra_log.txt (4.0 KB)
In order to save a copy of the log, follow this guide:
System Information for Support
Client Version Nightly 1458 HEAD-680ef64
OpenGL Vendor null
OpenGL Renderer null
OpenGL Version null
Enable Hardware Renderer [x]
Enable Hardware Shader [x]
Hardware Shader, Accurate Multiplication [ ]
Hardware Shader, Geometry Shaders null
Enable Shader JIT [x]
Enable Vsync null
System Region -1
Here’s some issues I found with your log that might help.
- Enabling Accurate Multiplication is recomended in certain games. If you are experiencing graphical glitches, try enabling this option.
Try turn off
Disk Shader Cache in the graphics options in Citra. It has issues for some users with some games.