The game takes you to Route 1 where Kukui shows you how to capture a pokemon. I’m pretty sure it’s a cutscene, and after it ends, the screen fades black to load the overworld, but it crashes.
- Operating System: Windows 10 x64 bit
- CPU: Intel Core i3-4170 CPU @ 3.70GHz (4CPUs)
- GPU: AMD Radeon R5 200 Series
- Citra Version: Citra Nightly 1405
- Game: Pokemon Ultra Moon
citra_log.txt (4.0 KB)
System Information for Support
Client Version Nightly 1405 HEAD-e428509
OpenGL Vendor null
OpenGL Renderer null
OpenGL Version null
Enable Hardware Renderer [x]
Enable Hardware Shader [x]
Hardware Shader, Accurate Multiplication [ ]
Hardware Shader, Geometry Shaders null
Enable Shader JIT [ ]
Enable Vsync null
System Region -1
Here’s some issues I found with your log that might help.
- Enabling Accurate Multiplication is recomended in certain games. If you are experiencing graphical glitches, try enabling this option.
Enabling Accurate Multiplication seemed to fix the crashing, but the game runs a bit slower now.