• GPU: Intel(R) UHD Graphics 630
  • Citra Version (found in title bar): 1721
  • Game: Pokemon Omega Ruby
  • Screenshot of Issue (include the full Citra window including titlebar):

Diagnostic Log
citra_log.txt (6.5 KB)

In order to save a copy of the log, follow this guide:
https://community.citra-emu.org/t/how-to-upload-the-log-file/296

I did not find anything wrong in your log file. Please wait for a moderator to assist.

The log file is incomplete. Make sure you follow the steps carefully:

1. Open Citra, then go to File>Open Citra Folder (Citra>Open Citra Folder if on MacOS) and open up the log folder. Now keep that open in the background.
  2. Launch your game and encounter the problem; crash/slowdown/glitch and close Citra if it doesn’t do so by itself. Do not restart Citra as that will wipe the log of important information!
  3. Now upload the log file in this chat.

citra_log.txt (6.5 KB)

I did not find anything wrong in your log file. Please wait for a moderator to assist.

citra_log.txt (67.1 KB)

System Information for Support

Client Version                                Nightly 1721 HEAD-89410c1
Operating System                              Windows 10 (10.0)
CPU                                           Intel(R) Pentium(R) CPU 4415U @ 2.30GHz
Graphics API                                  OpenGL 3.3.0
Graphics Renderer                             Intel(R) HD Graphics 610
GPU Driver Version                            22.20.16.4749
CPU JIT                                       [x]
Hardware Renderer                             [x]
Hardware Shader                               [ ]
Hardware Shader, Accurate Multiplication      [ ]
Shader JIT                                    [ ]
System Region                                 -1
Shader Disk Cache                             [x]

Here’s some issues I found with your log that might help.

• Enabling Accurate Multiplication is recomended in certain games. If you are experiencing graphical glitches, try enabling this option.

citra_log.txt (6.5 KB)

Your log file still doesn’t show you attempting to launch the game. Are you sure you’re following my steps to the letter? Remember that restarting Citra will reset the log file.

I am, when I try to launch the game the program just crashes without even loading it.

The game doesn’t need to load. You only need to attempt to launch it. That’s enough for the log file to record that there was an attempt from the user (you) to run the ROM. It records this before actually launching so it should be in the log file, even if your game crashes immediately afterwards.

So, once again.

• Start Citra and go to File>Open Citra Folder and open up the log folder. Now keep this folder in the background
  • Run your game in Citra and encounter the crash. Don’t reopen Citra.
  • Upload the citra_log.txt file here.

citra_log.txt (6.5 KB)

Nope, still doesn’t show that you launched the game. Please follow the steps again, only this time, upload both the citra_log.txt and the citra_log.txt.old.txt.

citra_log.txt (6.4 KB)
citra_log.txt.old.txt (13.0 KB)

Yup, this ain’t working. Could you upload a video of the all the steps you’re taking to upload the log file? That might help in identifying why the log file isn’t recording anything.

Okay, I recorded the video but it won’t allow me to upload it.

Upload to like YouTube or Google Drive then link it here.