I randomized a copy of alpha sapphire, and when I try to open it Citra simply crashes.
- Operating System: Windows
- CPU: Intel(R) Core™ i5-8400 CPU @ 2.80GHz 2.81 GHz
- GPU: NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1050 Ti
- Citra Version (found in title bar): Citra Nightly 1737
- Game: Pokemon Alpha Sapphire
- Screenshot of Issue (include the full Citra window including titlebar):
Upload your log file as an attachment by dragging & dropping.
citra_log.txt (6.8 KB)
In order to save a copy of the log, follow this guide:
System Information for Support
Client Version Nightly 1737 HEAD-28039d3
Operating System Windows 10 (10.0)
CPU Intel(R) Core(TM) i5-8400 CPU @ 2.80GHz | AVX2 | FMA
Graphics API OpenGL 3.3.0
Graphics Renderer GeForce GTX 1050 Ti/PCIe/SSE2
GPU Driver Version 442.80
CPU JIT [x]
Hardware Renderer [x]
Hardware Shader [x]
Hardware Shader, Accurate Multiplication [x]
Shader JIT [x]
System Region -1
Shader Disk Cache [x]
Here’s some issues I found with your log that might help.
- You are running out of date drivers for your GPU. You need to install the most recent driver for your graphics card from NVIDIA’s website. Download Drivers | NVIDIA
We do not provide support with edited ROMs. Please check whether this same issue also occurs when only using the base game. If it does, please upload a log file using that.