In my Macbook Pro - Citra Nightly 1406, whenever I try to reopen my Pokemon Y, it crashes immediately. I played the game in citra three minutes before re-opening it and it worked fine, but after closing citra, it crashes.
- Operating System: Mac OS X Catalina
- GPU: citra_log.txt (15.6 KB)
- Citra Version (found in title bar): Citra Nightly 1406
- Game: Pokemon Y
- Screenshot of Issue (include the full Citra window including titlebar):
Upload your log file as an attachment by dragging & dropping.
In order to save a copy of the log, follow this guide:
System Information for Support
Client Version Nightly 1406 HEAD-3c3fcd8
OpenGL Vendor Intel Inc.
OpenGL Renderer Intel Iris Pro OpenGL Engine
OpenGL Version null
Enable Hardware Renderer [x]
Enable Hardware Shader [ ]
Hardware Shader, Accurate Multiplication [ ]
Hardware Shader, Geometry Shaders null
Enable Shader JIT [x]
Enable Vsync null
System Region 5
Here’s some issues I found with your log that might help.
- Enabling Accurate Multiplication is recomended in certain games. If you are experiencing graphical glitches, try enabling this option.
- LLE Audio is designed for debugging purposes. Using this option will slow down your game. Try changing to HLE audio.
Is it crashing, or hanging? If you disable disc cached shaders, does that solve the problem?
try disabling disk shader cache to see if that fixes the issue