When I open the game, it appears to be loading for a few seconds, then the whole program turns white and I cannot exit.
- Operating System: Windows 10 HOme 64bit
- CPU: Intel Core i7-10700F 2.90 GHz
- GPU: Radeon RX 550
- Citra Version (found in title bar): Nightly 1784
- Game: Animal crossing happy home designer
- Screenshot of Issue (include the full Citra window including titlebar):
completely white, including task bar
Upload your log file as an attachment by dragging & dropping.
citra_log.txt.old.txt (15.3 KB)
System Information for Support
Client Version Nightly 1784 HEAD-47c4f31
Operating System Windows 10 (10.0)
CPU Intel(R) Core(TM) i7-10700F CPU @ 2.90GHz | AVX2 | FMA
Graphics API OpenGL 4.3.1
Graphics Renderer Radeon(TM) RX 550
GPU Driver Version 21.30.26 30.0.13026.3
CPU JIT [x]
Hardware Renderer [x]
Hardware Shader [x]
Hardware Shader, Accurate Multiplication [x]
Shader JIT [x]
System Region 1
Shader Disk Cache [x]
Here’s some issues I found with your log that might help.
- Due to AMD’s poorly optimized OpenGL driver, you may experience slowdowns.
It appears to be working now