When I try to open game, citra crashes without any error or something.
- Operating System: Windows 10
- CPU: Intel(R) Core™ i3-8350K
- GPU: Radeon RX 580 Series
- Citra Version (found in title bar): 1776
- Game: Pokemon X and Pokemon Ultra Mood
- Screenshot of Issue (include the full Citra window including titlebar):
Upload your log file as an attachment by dragging & dropping.
In order to save a copy of the log, follow this guide:
In order for us to provide better support, we need to see the log generated by citra. This guide will walk you through how you can obtain the log file: How to Upload the Log File
System Information for Support
Client Version Nightly 1776 HEAD-6764264
Operating System Windows 10 (10.0)
CPU Intel(R) Core(TM) i3-8350K CPU @ 4.00GHz | AVX2 | FMA
Graphics API OpenGL 3.3.0
Graphics Renderer Radeon RX 580 Series
GPU Driver Version 126.96.36.199725
CPU JIT [x]
Hardware Renderer [x]
Hardware Shader [x]
Hardware Shader, Accurate Multiplication [x]
Shader JIT [x]
System Region -1
Shader Disk Cache [x]
Here’s some issues I found with your log that might help.
- Due to AMD’s poorly optimized OpenGL driver, you may experience slowdowns.
I have the same graphics card as you. You have to download Citra Canary, “Adrenalin 22.7.1” drivers cause citra nightlin to freeze but greatly increase performance on citra canary.
Minitrick is correct. The latest AMD drivers required a fix that is only present in the latest Citra Canary for now. It’ll eventually get merged into Nightly once we’re sure that it won’t cause any issues.