When I try to start pokemon ultra sun, citra closes without any message.
- Operating System: Windows 10 Home Single Language
- CPU: Intel(R) Core™ i5-8250U CPU
- GPU: AMD Radeon 530
- Citra Version (found in title bar): Citra Nightly 1724
- Game: Pokemon Ultra Sun
- Screenshot of Issue (include the full Citra window including titlebar): Cannot screenshot as citra just closes
citra_log.txt (9.1 KB)
In order to save a copy of the log, follow this guide:
System Information for Support
Client Version Nightly 1724 HEAD-19617f7
Operating System Windows 10 (10.0)
CPU Intel(R) Core(TM) i5-8250U CPU @ 1.60GHz | AVX2 | FMA
Graphics API OpenGL 3.3.1
Graphics Renderer AMD Radeon(TM) 530
GPU Driver Version 20.10 27.20.1034.6
CPU JIT [x]
Hardware Renderer [x]
Hardware Shader [x]
Hardware Shader, Accurate Multiplication [x]
Shader JIT [x]
System Region 1
Shader Disk Cache [x]
Here’s some issues I found with your log that might help.
- Due to AMD’s poorly optimized OpenGL driver, you may experience slowdowns.
Is it really crashing because of poor graphic card?
[ 85.653876] Core <Critical> core/core.cpp:Load:293: Failed to load ROM (Error 1)!
This means it’s crashing because of a badly built ROM. This is often the result of a bad ROM edit (such as a randomization), or very rarely a dumping error. Regardless, if this was your base game, then you’ll need to redump your game. Please refer to our game dumping guides:
Dumping Game Cartridges
Dumping Installed Titles
Make sure your GM9 is up to date and that you have enough free storage space available on your SD-Card to perform the dump.