Crash Whenerver I start playing Pokemon Mystery Dungeon:Gate of Infiity
- Operating System: Windiws 10 Pro 64-Bit (10.0, Build 18362)
- CPU: Intel® Core™ i3-3310M CPU @ 2.40Ghz (4CPUs), ~2.4Ghz
- GPU: Intel® HD Graphic 4000
- Citra Version (found in title bar): Citra Nighly 1435
- Game: Pokemon Mystery Dungeon: Gates to Infinity
Upload your log file as an attachment by dragging & dropping.
In order to save a copy of the log, follow this guide:
https://community.citra-emu.org/t/how-to-upload-the-log-file/296citra_log.txt (41.2 KB)
System Information for Support
Client Version Nightly 1435 HEAD-2c0bd0f
OpenGL Vendor Intel
OpenGL Renderer Intel(R) HD Graphics 4000
OpenGL Version 3.3.0
GPU Driver Version 10.18.10.5100
Enable Hardware Renderer [x]
Enable Hardware Shader [x]
Hardware Shader, Accurate Multiplication [ ]
Hardware Shader, Geometry Shaders null
Enable Shader JIT [ ]
Enable Vsync null
System Region -1
Here’s some issues I found with your log that might help.
- You are running out of date drivers for your GPU. You need to install the most recent driver for your graphics card from Intel’s website. https://downloadcenter.intel.com/product/80939/Graphics-Drivers
- Enabling Accurate Multiplication is recomended in certain games. If you are experiencing graphical glitches, try enabling this option.
For some games on the HD 4000, you might need to enable
Accurate Multiplication and/or turn off
Enable Hardware Shader to not crash.