I’ve downloaded Citra Nightly 1732, and I’ve tried using the cheat codes for a treeko on omega ruby, after I catch the treeko, my emulator immediately goes to 0 fps and I can’t continue the game.
- Operating System: Windows 10 Pro, 64-bit operating system, x64-based processor
- CPU: Intel(R) Core™ i7-7700HQ CPU @ 2.80GHz 2.81 GHz
- GPU: GTX1080
- Citra Version (found in title bar): Nightly 1732
- Game: Pokemon Omega Ruby
- Screenshot of Issue (include the full Citra window including titlebar):
Upload your log file as an attachment by dragging & dropping.
citra_log.txt (5.3 KB)
In order to save a copy of the log, follow this guide:
I did not find anything wrong in your log file. Please wait for a moderator to assist.
The log file is incomplete. Make sure you follow the steps carefully:
- Open Citra, then go to
File>Open Citra Folder (Citra>Open Citra Folder if on MacOS) and open up the
log folder. Now keep that open in the background.
- Launch your game and encounter the problem; crash/slowdown/glitch and close Citra if it doesn’t do so by itself. Do not restart Citra as that will wipe the log of important information!
- Now upload the log file in this chat.
Hi, what log file? my previous one?
The one you uploaded alongside your opening post.
Did you receive the email I’ve sent you? I received an email stating that the address was not found, I don’t know what that means.
Sorry, I haven’t received any sort of e-mail? Do you mean that you tried to send a DM on the forums? In which case I haven’t received that either.