Citra constantly crashes on my mac when trying to run pokemon alpha saphire. I can usually get a few minutes in before i crash however the time does vary alot everytime. ive tried changing settings like hardware renderer and accurate multiplication but nothing. when i try to change the resolution to auto the next time i launch the game i have a steady 1 fps forever.
- Operating System: macOs catalina
- CPU: 2.2 GHz Quad-Core Intel Core i7
- GPU: Intel Iris Pro 1536 MB
- Citra Version (found in title bar): citra nighly 1588
- Game: Pokemon alpha sapphire
citra_log copy.txt (4.4 KB)