Citra crashing when load save state

citra_log.txt (4.9 KB)

I did not find anything wrong in your log file. Please wait for a moderator to assist.

It seems you’ve accidentally reopened Citra before uploading citra_log.txt which would clear the log. Redo the steps to get a new log and make sure you have started the game and reach the issue in-game before you close Citra. You can also upload citra_log.txt.old.txt

Utility_DumpTextures: true

Turn off Texture Dumping and then go to File -> Open Citra Folder and delete the dump folder. You probably have thousands of images there taking space. You might have accidentally pressed CTRL+D which toggles texture dumping.

Be sure that you also save normally in-game. Save states is not a replacement for normal saves. They can cause problems.

citra_log.txt (86.8 KB)

System Information for Support

Client Version                                Nightly 1727 HEAD-6183b5d
Operating System                              Windows 10 (10.0)
CPU                                                  Intel(R) Core(TM) i5-3337U CPU @ 1.80GHz | AVX
Graphics API                                  OpenGL 3.3.0
Graphics Renderer                             Intel(R) HD Graphics 4000
GPU Driver Version                            10.18.10.5161
CPU JIT                                       [x]
Hardware Renderer                             [x]
Hardware Shader                               [x]
Hardware Shader, Accurate Multiplication      [x]
Shader JIT                                    [x]
System Region                                 -1
Shader Disk Cache                             [x]

Here’s some issues I found with your log that might help.

• You are running out of date drivers for your GPU. You need to install the most recent driver for your graphics card from Intel’s website. Support for Intel® Graphics

no i dont my drivers are all updated

You were already told to use an older Citra build here: 0 fps bug how to fix - #5 by tywald
Your iGPU has driver bugs beyond the Citra version that tywald linked in that post Citra version. Meaning that we can’t provide support for any builds newer than that build.

I’m having the same problem when trying to play Kingdom Hearts Dream Drop Distance. It loads briefly, plays the opening cutscene a little before freezing and closing. Please help

Please open up your own support topic for your issue.