I was playing Pokémon Ultra Moon normally on Citra, then yesterday I restarted the emulation various times to get a pokemon. This made my game freeze when reloading the ROM, stopping when loading the last shadder, but after sometime it would start normally. Today however when I tried to play, the game kept crashing when loading the ROM and Citra closes.
EDIT: I unabled “Use disk Shader Cache” and now its working, hopping it stays this way jajajajajajaja
- Operating System: Ubuntu 20.04
- CPU: Intel® Core™ i5-4300U CPU @ 1.90GHz × 4
- GPU: Intel® HD Graphics 4400 (HSW GT2)
- Citra Version (found in title bar): Citra-MTS-Nightly (also crashes on Citra-MTS-Canary)
- Game: Pokémon Ultra Moon
- Screenshot of Issue (include the full Citra window including titlebar):
It stays frozen before loading shadders or when loading the last one then Citra crashes and closes.
Upload your log file as an attachment by dragging & dropping.
citra_log.txt (4 KB)
In order to save a copy of the log, follow this guide: