Citra immediately crashes when i double click to open a ROM, tried using canary to see if the problem was with nightly but the same thing happened.
- Operating System: Microsoft Windows 11 Home Single Language
- CPU: Intel(R) Celeron(R) 6305
- GPU: intregrated graphic
- Citra Version (found in title bar): 2034
- Game: not a specific game
citra_log.txt (6.3 KB)
In order to save a copy of the log, follow this guide:
System Information for Support
Client Version Nightly 2034 HEAD-f9bbae8
Operating System Windows 11 Version 22H2 (Build 22621.2506)
CPU Intel(R) Celeron(R) 6305 @ 1.80GHz | AVX512 | FMA
Graphics API Unknown (?)
Graphics Renderer ?
GPU Driver Version ?
CPU JIT [x]
Hardware Shader [x]
Hardware Shader, Accurate Multiplication [x]
Shader JIT [x]
System Region -1
Shader Disk Cache [ ]
Here’s some issues I found with your log that might help.
- The CPU Clock percentage is not 100%. You may experience unexpected game speed.
Emulation>Configuration>General>Debug tab and set the CPU Clock Speed back to 100%. Now try your game again. If the issue persists, go to
File>Open Citra Folder, then delete the
shaders folder found here. Now try your game again.