Enter a description of your issue here, in full detail.
This issue only started today. Citra opened all of my games perfectly for the first time, but when I tried to reopen them a second time, Citra “quit unexpectedly”. I don’t know what the problem is and I have tried completely re-installing the application. Nothing works. This applies for all of my games. I open it for the first time today and it’s good, open it for the second time, it crashes. Have I done something wrong?
- Operating System: MacOS 10.15.2
- CPU: 2.6 GHz Dual-Core Intel Core i5
- GPU: Intel Iris 1536 MB
- Citra Version (found in title bar): Citra Nightly 1405
- Game: Fire Emblem Awakening, Fire Emblem Fates, Pokemon X
- Screenshot of Issue (include the full Citra window including titlebar):
Upload your log file as an attachment by dragging & dropping.
In order to save a copy of the log, follow this guide: