The emulator crashes as soon as I select a rom file to load. I have tried the Canary and Nightly latest releases.
- Operating System: Windows 10 x64
- CPU: Skylake Core-i5 6500
- GPU: GTX 1050 TI
- Citra Version (found in title bar): HEAD-6b88ec4
- Game: Super Mario 3D Land, Ocarina of Time 3D
- Screenshot of Issue (include the full Citra window including titlebar): I can’t really screenshot a crash.
I followed the log guide and ran the Powershell command, citra opens, but the log stays blank.
EDIT: I just redumped the roms and it worked fine.