Citra crashing with no error advice in PKMN OR/X

Issue:
Game opens normally, and after a 5 minutes of gameplay just closes without any advice ou message.

System Information

• Operating System: WIN 10 x64
  • CPU: AMD Ryzen R5 3600
  • GPU: RX 5700 XT Sapphire
  • Citra Version (found in title bar): 2256 (same issue in the oldest versions)
  • Game: PKMN Omega Ruby and Pokemon X
  • Screenshot of Issue (include the full Citra window including titlebar): No error, just freezes and closes.
    citra_log.txt (5.0 KB)

Diagnostic Log
Upload your log file as an attachment by dragging & dropping.

In order to save a copy of the log, follow this guide:
https://community.citra-emu.org/t/how-to-upload-the-log-file/296

No game was booted in your log. If you are experiencing a crash then do not open citra again until after you posted the log as it gets purged when you reopen citra.
For more information, see How to Upload the Log File

citra_log.txt (9.0 KB)

No game was booted in your log. If you are experiencing a crash then do not open citra again until after you posted the log as it gets purged when you reopen citra.
For more information, see How to Upload the Log File

I had problem with my log file, so i’ve made a video/print with the console log opened to show the issue when the game closes without any warning, here it is:

When uploading the log file, make sure it isn’t open when trying to record your issue to it and make sure Citra is completely closed before sending it here. We really do need the full log file, not just a snippet of it in a screenshot.