At first I used Citra, which I downloaded from the official site, but it keeps crashing every time I try to open the game (except for Monster Hunter 4 Ultimate, it might get to the main menu before crashing). Then I decided to build Citra from source because when I was playing under Ubuntu and using Flatpak builds it was crushing too, but building from git solved the problem. So, I built Citra from git on Mac OS, but it doesn’t help, it keeps crashing in the same places.
What I’ve already tried:
- Disabling Shader caching didn’t help
- Disabling Shader JIT didn’t help
- Installing Eng Patch v5 did not help in case of XX
I also want to mention that under Win 10 and Ubuntu 20 Citra works fine on my laptop, what could be the problem with Mac OS?
- Operating System: Mojave 10.14.6
- CPU: i7-3615qm
- GPU: NVidia 650m
- Citra Version (found in title bar): master-e97ecdc2b
- Game: Monster Hunter 4U, XX, 3U
Log when trying to open XX and Citra crushes immediately:
citra_log — копия.txt (12.2 KB)
Log when trying to play 4U, game reaches it’s main menu, but when I press New game or Continue, emulator crushes:
citra_log.txt (19.0 KB)