Citra crushing when load Pokemon ultra sun

citra_log.txt (35.7 KB)
Hi guys!! I played the game for a while Yesterday then it crushed and closed. And since then when ever I launch the game it doesn’t start and gives me this:

Last login: Thu May 9 20:33:32 on ttys000

MacBook-Pro-de-Admin:~ uzumakikito$ /var/folders/7j/n12bqz3s7yz37dxsb2ns_xn00000gp/T/AppTranslocation/2D6D74A2-235C-49C6-ADF7-580700C49FD2/d/citra-qt.app/Contents/MacOS/citra-qt-bin ; exit;

objc[3715]: Class FIFinderSyncExtensionHost is implemented in both /System/Library/PrivateFrameworks/FinderKit.framework/Versions/A/FinderKit (0x7fff8f5613c8) and /System/Library/PrivateFrameworks/FileProvider.framework/OverrideBundles/FinderSyncCollaborationFileProviderOverride.bundle/Contents/MacOS/FinderSyncCollaborationFileProviderOverride (0x1249d6f50). One of the two will be used. Which one is undefined.

Trace/BPT trap: 5

logout

Saving session…

…copying shared history…

…saving history…truncating history files…

…completed.

[Opération terminée]

And later
Last login: Thu May 9 20:34:25 on ttys000

MacBook-Pro-de-Admin:~ uzumakikito$ /var/folders/7j/n12bqz3s7yz37dxsb2ns_xn00000gp/T/AppTranslocation/2D6D74A2-235C-49C6-ADF7-580700C49FD2/d/citra-qt.app/Contents/MacOS/citra-qt-bin ; exit;

Trace/BPT trap: 5

logout

Saving session…

…copying shared history…

…saving history…truncating history files…

…completed.

[Opération terminée]

So I don’t know how to resolve the problem!
Your help is much appreciated!!

System Information

• Operating System: Mac OS 10.14.4
  • CPU: 2.5 GHz Intel Core i5
  • GPU: Intel HD Graphics 4000 1536 Mo
  • Citra Version (found in title bar): Citra Nightly 1250
  • Game: Pokemon Ultra Sun

In order for us to provide better support, we need to see the log generated by Citra. This guide will walk you through how you can obtain the log file: How to Upload the Log File.

System Information for Support

Client Version                                Nightly 1250 HEAD-536e4de
OpenGL Vendor                                 Intel Inc.
OpenGL Renderer                               Intel HD Graphics 4000 OpenGL Engine
OpenGL Version                                null
Enable Hardware Renderer                      [x]
Enable Hardware Shader                        [ ]
Hardware Shader, Accurate Multiplication      [x]
Hardware Shader, Geometry Shaders             [x]
Enable Shader JIT                             [x]
System Region                                 -1

I did not find anything wrong in your log file. Please wait for a moderator to assist.

ok thanks for your help and I just uploaded the log file as you asked!!

Update your citra build.

I tried all the newest builds down to this one when I wanted to play the game and that build and some builds before it are the only ones working for me. And when I use those previous builds same happens. I need to wait for new updates to check. Thanks again.

i forgot to check your log, disable cheats before launching your game, make sure all of them are disable, try re-launching if it doesn’t work the first time.

Thanks it did work after disabling the cheats. So I just need to disable the cheats every time before closing it so it doesn’t crush when I start it, right?

if it causes issues then yes.

ok thanks a lot now I can enjoy the game :slight_smile: