Citra DLC - dumped by latest method - still not playable?

After i compiled my own version of GodMode9 from the source code as the latest release didn’t seem to have the DLC fix for Citra in it.
Code:
Latest release: GodMode9 v1.6.3 - d0k3 released this on Apr 5
Commits on Jul 10, 2018 - Fix dumping DLC to CIA.

-> Installed DLC fine but after go to the game ( SMTIV:A), DLC is still unplayable ( DLC quests not appear, i loaded a friend of mine ’ save, he had Cleopatra in his party but the image is still ???, add on content section keep asking for internet connection over and over ). Same problem with SMT IV. ( I tried BOTH Undub and US version of these games )

1 IMPORTANT part is:

• Previously, after installed SMTIV:A DLC dumped from 4-5 months ago, the game crash ( FPS dropped to 0)
  • Now, after installed SMTIV:A dumped by new godmode9, the game IS PLAYABLE normally
    But DLC is still unplayable
    So my question is, am i doing wrong in something or DLC is still unplayable in Citra?

In order for us to provide better support, we need to see the log generated by Citra. This guide will walk you through how you can obtain the log file: How to Upload the Log File.

Upload the log file.

Here it is, sir : citra_log.txt (22.4 KB)

Step before upload: Started Citra -> Installed DLC CIA (SMT IV:A) -> Started the game -> No crash but DLC data is missing ( Cleopatra is ??? in my party ) -> Navigated to the log -> ExitCitra -> Uploaded it.

I found some issues in that log that need resolving:

I found some issues in that log that need resolving:

1. Exactly what Citra build are you using? The latest Canary should have DLC support.
  2. The Bot’s message about encrypted ROM is a false positive.
  3. Ensure you did clone and build the latest GodMode9 commit and are dumping as standard and not legit CIA.

Thank you so muchhh for the advices, DLCs worked now.
Turned out i was stupid because i used the nightly Citra, i just downloaded Canary version and DLCs worked.
My final question: What’s the difference about Nightly and Canary version ?

The nightly build of Citra contains already reviewed and tested features. If you require support with the installation or use of Citra, or you want to report bugs you should use this version.
The Canary build of Citra is the same as our nightly builds, with additional features that are still waiting on review before making it into the official Citra builds. We will not provide support for issues found only in this version. If you believe you’ve found a bug, please retest on our nightly builds. Both versions are still in development, so expect crashes and bugs.

^ official answer

tl;dr: Canary contains some additional features in review, but sometimes it is not so stable as Nightly builds.

You can see the list of additional PRs merged into Canary here: https://github.com/citra-emu/citra-canary/blob/master/README.md

Sir, 1 final question:
DLCs and Undub games don’t play well with each other ( already tested )
=> When will this problem be fixed ? Half of my games are undub so it’s kind of a pain to re-download them all