Citra does not launch (disappears in 1 second on task manager)

Issue:
When try to launch Citra, (both Canary and Nightly), it does not launch and when I check the Task Manager, it appears for like a second and disappears. Btw, I have my computer completely fresh, done computer reset 2 days ago and it is still like this. No separate antivirus, log is unprovidable i believe? Any support is thankful at the moment.

System Information

• Operating System: Microsoft Windows 10 Pro (64-bit)
  • CPU: Intel® Core™ i5-8400 CPU @ 2.80GHz
  • GPU: Intel® UHD Graphics 630
  • Citra Version (found in title bar): Latest Version of Citras
  • Game: All
  • Screenshot of Issue (include the full Citra window including titlebar):

Diagnostic Log
Upload your log file as an attachment by dragging & dropping.

In order to save a copy of the log, follow this guide:
https://community.citra-emu.org/t/how-to-upload-the-log-file/296

In order for us to provide better support, we need to see the log generated by Citra. This guide will walk you through how you can obtain the log file: How to Upload the Log File.

Do you have any controller connected to the computer?

nope, no controller connected I do have my headphones connected though. should i remove them and try again?

I recently did a fresh reset again, and launched citra as soon as i downloaded it without downloading anything else, but it still stays the same. Is there actually no solution for this :frowning:

It’s difficult to troubleshoot, maybe it’s simply crashing on startup. Try build Citra from source by following this guide:

There is an outdated screenshot regarding cmake, just select Visual Studio 16 2019 Win64 instead of Visual Studio 15 2017 Win64.

When you run Citra through Visual Studio it can catch crashes and show the reason why it crashed.

Since I can’t replicate the issue you are having, I need your help.