Enter a description of your issue here, in full detail.
I have a problem with the citra, a week ago I installed it and everything was normal, it was not this Saturday that it stopped working, the emulator opens well and everything, but when it comes to opening a game it never starts
System InformationSO Windows 10 64 bits
- Operating System: intel® celeron®
- CPU: J1800 @ 2.41GHz
- Citra Version (found in title bar): citra nightly 1458
- Game: Persona Q
- Screenshot of Issue (include the full Citra window including titlebar):
Upload your log file as an attachment by dragging & dropping.
citra_log.txt (36.4 KB)
In order to save a copy of the log, follow this guide:
System Information for Support
Client Version Nightly 1458 HEAD-680ef64
OpenGL Vendor Intel
OpenGL Renderer Intel(R) HD Graphics
OpenGL Version 3.3.0
GPU Driver Version 10.18.10.4358
Enable Hardware Renderer [x]
Enable Hardware Shader [x]
Hardware Shader, Accurate Multiplication [ ]
Hardware Shader, Geometry Shaders null
Enable Shader JIT [x]
Enable Vsync null
System Region -1
Here’s some issues I found with your log that might help.
- You are running out of date drivers for your GPU. You need to install the most recent driver for your graphics card from Intel’s website. https://downloadcenter.intel.com/product/80939/Graphics-Drivers
- Enabling Accurate Multiplication is recomended in certain games. If you are experiencing graphical glitches, try enabling this option.
- You have GDB debugging enabled. This will cause Citra not to launch games. This is only intended for debugging purposes and should be disabled in settings.
You already created a thread, stick to it: Citra does no open the game