Citra doesn't have updates settings

Issue:
I installed couple weeks ago WinDS PRO (it’s most popular emulator pack). I launched then Citra Canary, then Citra Canary and Nightly wanted update, so I let it. But how long I waited it never updated, so after quite some time I relaunched Citra Canary, but it didn’t wanted update anymore and there was no where to find a updates settings at all. Now I updating my Citra Canary manually via downloading it from website and replacing the files. And my brother uses Citra Canary via WinDS PRO too, but it updated for him, plus he’s WinDS PRO has not only Canary and Nightly, but regular Citra too.

System Information

• Operating System: Windows 10 latest Dev build (Build 21277)
  • CPU: AMD Ryzen™ 5 3600XT 3.8-4.5 GHz, 6 cores/12 threads
  • GPU: GeForce GTX 1060 6 GB
  • Citra Version (found in title bar): Canary 1923

In order for us to provide better support, we need to see the log generated by Citra. This guide will walk you through how you can obtain the log file: How to Upload the Log File.

You should ask the developers of WinDS PRO, this doesn’t sound to be an issue related to Citra.

Looks like you didn’t read fully, because WinDS PRO only provide multiple emulators at once. But what I’m talking is about Citra feature that let’s Citra update it self. As I said me and my brother use same WinDS PRO to get our emulators, but for my brother Citra’s updating features still work. While for me when I first launch it wanted update, but how long I waited never updated, and after relaunching Citra it no more wanted to update and settings for updating was no where to be found. So this is about Citra not WinDS PRO. So if I have problems with emulator it self and I reported that to WinDS PRO developers they just redirect me here, because they are developers of WinDS PRO not emulators.

We get that. But we don’t know how the WinDS PRO affects the way Citra is installed on your PC. Afaik, we don’t have any control over that. Please uninstall the current Citra version you have installed and download Citra directly from our website https://citra-emu.org/download/ if you want to receive support for Citra.

Firstly: they do not remake/recode emulators they only distribute same emulators from main websites like the link you just posted.
Secondly: as I said I already updating it manually, so I updated my emulator twice using the link you posted over period of couple weeks.
Thirdly: I tried extract Citra in different place, but it had 0 difference like I thought.
Fourthly: As I said this twice before my brother use Citra same way and doesn’t have that problem.
So people please provide the help like you should do here instead trying find reason to ignore problem and evade aid.
PS: it feels like you don’t read everything I write in the first place.

I meant download the installer from our download page. Don’t download a manual version as those don’t include the ability to auto-update.
The reason you don’t get auto-updates is likely because you were using manual builds, whereas your brother was using the installer version (which does get automatic updates)
Thus my instructions, which have you uninstall your current Citra installation and install the installer version (which has updates), serves as a double purpose of negating the potential influence of the, for me, unkown app and installing the correct Citra versions that provides the update feature you’re looking for.
I’m not evading the issue, I simply have no experience with the WinDS PRO app, thus I don’t know exactly what it does and how it does it.
So instead of assuming that I don’t want to help you, please follow the instructions first.
Note, none of this should affect your save files unless you were running your Citra version in portable mode (a user folder in the same place as citra-qt.exe)–> In which case back up this user folder before you uninstall your current Citra version.

Thank you for responding and finally saying why I had that problem in first place. So problem was that latest build of WinDS PRO no more included regular Citra which one adds updater. In my brother case he has WinDS PRO for long time since they still had regular Citra too, so. So thank you again to responding this time fully.