Citra doesn't open after updating ( Ubuntu 16.04)

After updating Citra doesn’t loads. What should I do?
Btw I saw the type for citra executable was changed to shared library from executable.

The minimum requirements for Citra are now Ubuntu 18.04, unless you build yourself.
I have heard people having success running it in 17.10.

Hi flamesage ! I’m having problems with Ubuntu 18.04 with Citra since the previous week ,that’s not a good idea .I don’t know about 17.10

I’m using Mint 18, which is basically Ubuntu 16.04, and you need to update some files to be able to run it. Kinda sucks cause I haven’t figured out how to update all of them. If you run /opt/citra/nightly/citra-qt in terminal it’ll give you a laundry list of required files. One of which is QT 5.9.1, which you can download from http://download.qt.io/official_releases/qt/5.10/5.10.1/

Then run it and copy the files from /opt/Qt5.10.1/5.10.1/gcc_64/lib to /usr/lib/x86_64-linux-gnu and it’ll stop complaining about Qt. But you’ll see issues with GLIBC_2.27, CURL_OPENSSL_4, CXXABI_1.3.11, and GLIBCXX_3.4.22. Which I’m still figuring that out.

Thanks bro. Tell me if you figure it out.

This solves two more problems. Just two left to go to get Citra running.

sudo add-apt-repository ppa:ubuntu-toolchain-r/test
sudo apt update
sudo apt install gcc6

sudo apt install g++6

sudo update-alternatives --install /usr/bin/gcc gcc /usr/bin/gcc-6 60 --slave /usr/bin/g++ g++ /usr/bin/g+±6