Windows got no permission to access the Citra when tried to open.
Only occur after the recent update, the application was working fine before the update
- Operating System: Windows
- CPU: AMD Ryzen 7 5800H
- GPU 0 : NVIDIA GeForce RTX 3060
- GPU 1 : AMD Radeon™
- Citra Version (found in title bar): f5ed7c7
- Game: Pokemon Moon (Previous game played before having the issue)
- Screenshot of Issue (include the full Citra window including titlebar):
Upload your log file as an attachment by dragging & dropping.
InstallationLog.txt (2.3 KB)
In order to save a copy of the log, follow this guide: