Hello Everybody, sorry for my english but it is not my native language. This is my problem:
I can not recreate the console ID, either with the Canary version or with the Nigthly version.
When I press the regenerate button I see the code change, but if I exit and return to the system section I always find that the console ID is 0xDEADC0DE. Can someone help me?
Without a new console ID I can’t join online rooms because there’s ID conflict.
- Operating System: MacOS Mojave 10.14.3
- CPU: 2,5 GHz Intel Core i7
- GPU: Intel Iris Pro 1535 MB
- Citra Version (found in title bar): Canary 1238
- Game: Pokemon X
- Screenshot of Issue (include the full Citra window including titlebar):
citra_log.txt (8.7 KB)
In order to save a copy of the log, follow this guide: