Enter a description of your issue here, in full detail.
citra doesn’t start when I open the application. I have the last update of my Mac and the last version of citra, but it don’t run. help me please
- Operating System: macOS Sierra 10.12.6
- CPU: 2,9 GHz Intel Core i5
- GPU: 8 GB 2133 MHz LPDDR3
- Citra Version (found in title bar): Nightly Build - 4a20623
- Screenshot of Issue (include the full Citra window including titlebar):
Upload your log file as an attachment by dragging & dropping.
In order to save a copy of the log, follow this guide: