Everytime i go to the citra main screen it’s working but when i want to start a game it gets blocked on the loading screen, the screen freezes, and the entire computer does, and it takes some time to move again but 1/2 times Citra crashes and closes and the other time it takes like 20minutes to start.
Once the game is strarted it works fine.
I didn’t have any issue until 3/4 days.[citra_log.txt|attachment]
- Operating System: Windows
- Citra Version (found in title bar): Citra Nightly 1444
- Screenshot of Issue (include the full Citra window including titlebar):
(upload://2misc9o76WRRTEqMWCAbfY4Ir9j.txt) (17.8 KB)
In order to save a copy of the log, follow this guide:
In order for us to provide better support, we need to see the log generated by Citra. This guide will walk you through how you can obtain the log file: How to Upload the Log File.
System Information for Support
Client Version Nightly 1444 HEAD-25ebf03
OpenGL Vendor null
OpenGL Renderer null
OpenGL Version null
Enable Hardware Renderer [x]
Enable Hardware Shader [x]
Hardware Shader, Accurate Multiplication [ ]
Hardware Shader, Geometry Shaders null
Enable Shader JIT [x]
Enable Vsync null
System Region -1
Here’s some issues I found with your log that might help.
- Enabling Accurate Multiplication is recomended in certain games. If you are experiencing graphical glitches, try enabling this option.
The log gets cleared each time you open Citra so make sure you do these steps to ensure it catches the issue:
- Open Citra then
File->Open Citra Folder then
log folder(keep this open in the background, do not close the folder).
- Start the game, then close Citra after a few seconds(don’t reopen or the log gets cleared so you have to do it again).
- Reupload the log here.
You might have to turn off
Hardware Renderer then do the steps again in order to get a useful log.