Citra don't start any game

Games are not working
Hello i have a problem with citra since I’ve updated my graphic driver citra is not longer working right Everytime when I start a game it just randomely close, no crash, it is not longer working it just close

System Information

• Operating System:Windows 10
  • CPU:Amd A10 7860K Radeon R7
  • GPU:GTX 1050 ti
  • Citra Version (found in title bar):Citra Nightly#812
  • Game:every
  • Screenshot of Issue (include the full Citra window including titlebar):nothing to show it just closes

Diagnostic Log

citra_log.txt (45 Bytes)

In order for us to provide better support, we need to see the log generated by Citra. This guide will walk you through how you can obtain the log file: How to Upload the Log File.

your log is empty.
if you follow the bot instructions you should have a proper log file.

the problem is citra automatically close after i start a game so i dont get any logs

Do the following:
Make sure that Global Log Filter is set to *:Info on Emulation > Configure > Debug.
on that same menu click to open log location and leave that folder open.
replicate your issue, if citra either crashes or closes, don’t open again.
go to the previously opened folder and upload your log.

if your log still empty, reinstall citra (or manually download).

ok i tried that but after that i deleted my citra folder and now it is working again I think there could be a data that was messed up I’m just happy it is working again but still thanks for tha advices

ok it seems that an adventure time game cause this problem i dont know why but every time i started it the emu was not longer working

does it only affect this specific game?

yeah I know late reply but it seems that the error was not accured by that game but by an specific setting in the emulator that so far i was not able to find out so I still need to find that out but now it is working so I just let it how it is