Citra Download Play Doesn't Work, Please Respond!

Issue:
I am trying to play the game “Luigi’s Mansion” with a friend, but this game does local co-op differently, it uses download play. Citra says on the official website that it can do DLP if you dump some system files, which I did, it then says that you have to toggle the "DLP option in the debug tab which I also did. I tried running both Citra instances on one PC, and tried connecting in-game. They find each other, but then an error occurs (see screenshot for error that occurs). Please tell me why this is happening and if there is a fix for this.

System Information

In order for us to provide better support, we need to see the log generated by citra. This guide will walk you through how you can obtain the log file: How to Upload the Log File

Please don’t open up multiple support tickets for the same issue, it won’t get your issue solved any faster.
Original Post - Citra Download Play Not Working, need help!

Well nobody has responded to my original post so I thought I would re-post so someone could answer, but you haven’t answered, you just tell me to stop posting so I never figure out the problem. So I guess I will never know why this happens, and it will never get fixed because no one looks into this.

The forums are only checked every week or so, so responses to posts are not instant. I am unsure of what is causing your issue, I will look into it and reply with a solution.

1 Like

Okay, well as long as you will look into it and I have let you know that there is an issue, I will wait for you to look into it, thanks for replying.