Citra Download Play Not Working, need help!

Issue:
I am trying to play the game “Luigi’s Mansion” with a friend, but this game does local co-op differently, it uses download play. Citra says on the official website that it can do DLP if you dump some system files, which I did, it then says that you have to toggle the "DLP option in the debug tab which I also did. I tried running both Citra instances on one PC, and tried connecting in-game. They find each other, but then an error occurs (see screenshot for error that occurs). Please tell me why this is happening and if there is a fix for this.

System Information

In order for us to provide better support, we need to see the log generated by citra. This guide will walk you through how you can obtain the log file: How to Upload the Log File

It seems as if the multiplayer for Luigi’s Mansion does not work currently. Sorry for the inconvenience.

But why doesn’t it work is the question, is it because of download play? Because on the official Citra site is says it supports download play, I would appreciate if you told me why the multiplayer doesn’t work.

All I was told is “LM multiplayer just doesn’t work outright”, I assume its something that hasn’t been implemented yet. Sorry, but that’s all I really know.

Will whatever it is be implemented soon or in the far future?

So are you going to answer me or you just don’t know so you stopped answering me, because it is obvious that you have been online answering other people, maybe you are waiting for someone to tell you if whatever it is will be implemented, if you are waiting at least reply saying that you are waiting, but you probably are not waiting, you probably just do not know and have now stopped answering me.

Sorry for the late response. There isn’t an exact time when it will be implemented, as the emulator is more of a hobby. Some games haven’t worked since multiplayer was implemented nearly 6 years ago. You can always keep track of the progress over on the Citra GitHub page or on the Citra Discord server

Well, thanks for your time, and keep up the good work with the Citra emulator and may everything be resolved, goodbye.